Professional’s participation procedure
During LéaLA’s fourth edtion and for the first time, the Professionals’ program took place on Friday, May 15. A space of conversation for all of those involved in the book business: editors, librarians, academics and book sellers.
The program consisted on a series of conferences and talks of special interest to this particular audience. The end balance was 75 librarians, 13 academics, 5 educator and 30 professionals among editors, book sellers, distributors and content selectors.
Prior to the fair:
- 1Registration deadline is May the 1st, 2016. Download
- 2Browse the list of publishers that are participating in LéaLA.
- 3Discover new titles and upcoming books through the online [Publishers Catalogs] section.
- 4Browse LéaLA’s Professionals Program events and conferences.
At the fair:
- 1On the first day of the event, please go to the registration module located at the entrance of the fair to receive your badge
and welcome bag.
- 2See the more than 300 editorial imprints exhibiting at LéaLA.
- 3Learn about the latest trends in the Spanish-language book industry.
- 4Have the opportunity to purchase books directly from publishers and distributors.
- 5Visit the Librarians and Educators Lounge!
How you benefit from your participation
- A Professionals will be able to familiarize themselves with exhibitor’s catalogs prior to the fair.
- B LéaLA offers a wide range of books under one roof, expand your collection and educational material.
- C The Professionals Program offers workshops that include; editors, industry experts, and author presentations.
LéaLA is not responsible for any negotiations between Exhibitors and Professionals nor are they responsible for the sale or shipping of any material.